Atlanta Divorce, Custody & Family Law Firm
Divorce is one of life’s most challenging experiences. It is devastating to watch your family coming a part. The emotional turmoil and stress during this time can be devastating. It is also a time for client’s needing to major decisions which will have a major impact for many years.
It is essential for individual to have an experienced family law attorney to assist him/her to navigate to make the best choices and advocate for them. This is particularly true for individuals or with high net worth and complex financial situations. In addition to providing empathetic representation, Ronne has the ability to prepare successful strategies in all aspects of family law cases; including complex property divisions and high conflict parenting cases.
Kaplan Family Law, LLC is an Atlanta divorce, custody and family law firm devoted to achieving the most favorable outcomes for all of our clients; many of whom are medical professionals, entrepreneurs, CEO’s, celebrities and other persons with substantial assets. In our many years of working with these individuals has given us the expertise to handles these cases with the most favorable results for our clients.
At Kaplan Family Law, LLC our goal to provide exceptional legal services and outstanding client care, including:
- Outstanding Personal Attention. At our firm, every client is an essential; part of the legal team and is treated with respect. Telephone calls are returned promptly, we pay close attention to every client’s story and understand how difficult it is to share the intimate details of one’s life. We educate clients on the law in the state of Georgia and how it applies to their situation. We strongly belief that clients need to have a realistic goal which is achievable. We will not hesitate advising clients when their goals are unlikely to be realized. It is important for clients to understand that providing individual attention to client necessary forces us to limit the number of clients we represent. We do not accept every case.
Our firm has also developed professional relationships with top experts in the family law area that include:
- Forensic divorce accountants Tax accountants
- Business valuation experts Forensic computer specialists. Real estate appraisers
- Real estate brokers Licensed private detectives
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and counselors Custody evaluators and physicians
- Guardians ad !item
Committed to Cost Effective Legal Services
Family law matters can quickly become very expensive. We will advise of the cost of litigation and we want clients to spend money on their post-divorce lives and not on litigation.